Before adopting a new family member, there are a few things to be aware of:
Before you decide to adopt a puppy from us, please consider your options carefully. Both time, financial and other circumstances, such as suitable conditions and facilities for dogs.
◉ A puppy is not a thing, but a living creature that can be here for many years (about 12 or even more), so carefully consider whether you can take care of it.
◉ A puppy is not a gift or a toy for children. Get it yourself and the child can help you with the care.
◉ Realize that the dog is 100% dependent on us, therefore we must be able to provide him with the necessary daily care, be it feeding, walking, contact, playing, or other activities.
◉ Flats have a slightly longer puberty and feel like puppies for most of their lives. Especially the first 4 years, they are sometimes mentally and physically demanding. During this period, it is necessary to work more with the dog and pay more attention to it more intensively and consistently.
◉ Last but not least, it is also important to think about the financial side of acquiring a dog, because the purchase price is only a fraction of what awaits you. (Feeding, equipment, veterinary costs, travel, shows, training, guarding, grooming and more) think everything through and you need to keep this side in mind as well.
◉ We will help you choose a puppy according to your stated requirements. (So be careful to list them all truthfully) Temperaments and temperaments begin to show between the 6th and 7th weeks of puppy age.
This means that we will choose the best home for the puppy based on his personality. We put the suitability of the connection between the puppy and the owner in the first place and take it very seriously. It is for the reason that we want to prevent the active man from having a lazy man and the laid-back man from having a constantly hanging flat on the chandelier. :)
If you have considered all of the above and decided to buy a puppy from us, we are delighted!
Now please read our booking conditions and booking procedure carefully.
And don't cheat!!
We'll know you didn't read it! ;)
Our booking conditions
First of all, read our website carefully, especially the section About the breed - it will tell you whether this breed is suitable for you. Another section you should go through is About us and most importantly, the links in the Puppies section . (Puppy from us, visits of puppies and their collection) Don't worry, it is written objectively, comprehensibly and in such a way that it answers everything you can think of and what you should know. If you have studied and read everything, let's get down to it:
It is important for us to know where our puppy will go, therefore a personal visit is a condition for us before you take the puppy from us. Thanks to a personal meeting, we will know whether you and your new canine friend are a good match for each other and that this is the right thing for both of you. We will be pleased if you decide to engage in some activity with your new partner (as we wrote once - bored flat - naughty flat) but it will certainly be enough if you tell us your plans with the dog and where he will have his background. We look for owners carefully for our puppies and always try to find them a home where they will be treated as family members and well taken care of.
◉ We do not respond to questions about price only. Thank you for your understanding.
◉ In order to be included in the waiting list of interested parties, it is necessary to comply with all the requirements listed here.
◉ The owner of the puppy must be over 18 years old.
Booking a puppy:
If you are interested in booking a puppy with us, please follow the instructions below.
Send us a reservation email to
- a brief introduction of you and the planned use of the puppy (breeding, pet, use in hunting practice, or other plans)
- what gender of puppy are you interested in?
- Your contact information (name, address, phone, email)
You will soon receive a reply from us where we will confirm the reservation of the puppy, provide basic information about the litter and the expected price. This price is only indicative and the final price will be specified after the birth. We make the price according to the actual costs of the litter (care spent after birth, complete care, selected parents, their health tests, titles, exams, pedigree and whether it is foreign or domestic coverage) and therefore it is not possible to set an exact price at this time.
• Then there is nothing left to do but wait for the D-day. That is, for the birth of the puppies. We recommend following the diary of the current litter, which is listed on the Puppies page. In it you will find the entire course of pregnancy, pregnancy calendar and all information about the litter, parents and puppies.
• After confirming the pregnancy, we will contact you to see if the mating was successful and if the female is pregnant.
• After the birth of the puppies, we will contact you again with information about whether we have a puppy for you. We will collect a non-refundable reservation fee from the final interested parties who confirm the purchase of the puppy.
- with a non-refundable reservation fee, you assure us that your interest in a puppy is really serious, after paying it you will become a serious interested party.
- the non-refundable reservation fee is 1/4 of the estimated purchase price of the puppy. A non-refundable reservation fee will be deducted from the purchase price.
However, if you do not pick up the puppy, this reservation fee will be forfeited and will be used for the kennel's expenses.
• After the period specified in the section "puppy visits and collection" we will plan your first puppy visit together.
- we accept visits from the 4th week of life of our puppies and are only possible by prior arrangement. Visits are only possible for our serious applicants for a puppy. (For future owners)
- we will help you choose a puppy that will be suitable for you and will come as close as possible to your requirements. As breeders, we know puppies perfectly, we are with them from their first breath and we can recognize their first instincts even when they are little blind balls. Over time, we can judge their nature or temperament and, between the 6th and 7th week, the expected exterior. Therefore, remember that the breeder is always the one who knows the puppy best and get advice.
We take our puppies as our own children and only thanks to the feeling that we have found them great families, we are able to say goodbye to them at collection. Therefore, we thank you for your understanding and that you respect our approach, as well as all our stated conditions.